Working holiday Ireland-what to eat?



Tesco is my best friend, when I was bored, I will visit Tesco, everyday 4-6pm,
they start to put lower price tag on freeze or baking product, I will go to check, but it's so hard to choose, yogurt, milk, whip cream, salmon, bread, cake, vegies, fruits.

I want everything but can't eat all of them. and every week have some special price on every kind of product. The half price is real half price, not mean to put higher price and put half price, it's better than my country la.


I bought in half price for 5 kind of cheese , yummy, but have to quick finish.
Remember I used to ate overdue cheese, outside of cheese is sticky, I cut outside then ate them, after I got sick, diarrhea whole week............



Baguette with beef and onion cheese, some apply pie, easy breakfast



Sharehouse friend's love, some people work in the shop will bring some food from their work place, the best of thing, haha.



Sausage with rice , egg, and ?



Rice with some pork and ginger, chili, soy sause.

From share house's friend.  :)
It was tasty.



Milk with oats and donuts / pie/ tea.


A lot of bread, also from share house friend...

Usually I don't have to cook breakfast.
Ok, you can ask me if you want to know something about me.
Thank you for reading..

沒有留言:

發佈留言